08 July 2012

Day Eight: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Today’s prompt is incredibly hard:



[Day 8]: Describe “The Good, the bad, and the Ugly” of yourself



Well, that’s complicated I guess. I really haven’t thought about that at all! Lets see how this goes!



 

{The Good}
I’m a talented writer when I sit down and actually focus on what I want to write about.
(When I have money of my own) I can be very generous.
I’m an empathetic person.

I can be stubbornly determine


I have impeccable selective hearing


 



{The Bad}


I get stressed easily.


I can be stubborn.


I don’t communicate well.


I don’t ask for help.


I blush easily which is only accentuated by a birthmark on my face which has a habit blazing red for no reason.


I hold grudges.


I have impeccable selective hearing.


I’m a terrible judge of character although I’m adamant that I’m excellent at picking people.



{The Ugly}


I eat faster than the people I’m dining with.


I can be impatient.


I take constructive feedback personally.


I can’t admit when I’m wrong.


I have impeccable selective hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping my and reading my blog. I have to apologize in advance, my blog does require word verification in order to comment. I know how frustrating this can be, I hate having to enable this process, but I really do appreciate comments.

I am simply trying to ensure human beings are leaving comments rather than spam-bots!