Day Nine already, I’ve almost caught up entirely! Today’s prompt is:
[Day 9]: Tell us the best day of your life to date.
In all seriousness, how can you pick one? I’m not ever 25 yet and I have so many of the greatest days every! So in honour of my upcoming 25th birthday, I’m going to give you the top 25 days that I’ve had in my whole life, but of course – not in any particular order!
- Meeting my Boyfriend. I was sitting at a cafe, he brought me a pink gerbera flower, it was beautiful!
- Graduating High School! At the time it was incredibly stressful and I had to work my ass off to get my grades up.
- Getting on a plane to fly to Europe. I was alone, it was a long way to travel and it was my first time travelling alone.
- Being accepted into my University – something I had wanted for so long.
- Waking up in a beautiful holiday cabin on my first holiday with my boyfriend.
- The day I got my school captain badge in Primary School.
- Seeing Cirque Du Soleil for the first time…and the second time.
- The time I got to ski down a mountain by myself without ski-poles.
- Going to Philip Island with my Boyfriend
- Going to Queensland with my Boyfriend
- Hiking Mount Snowdon in the UK
- The day I was born - of course!
- The day I went bungee jumping twice
- The day I saw my grandmother for the first time in a ridiculously long time.
- Going back and seeing my old primary school.
- The day I got my drivers license.
- When I got my braces off.
- When my sister was brought home from the hospital.
- All the days I spent any my grandmothers house (South Africa).
- The day I ran my first fun run.
- The first time I went to Lindale Farm.
- The day my boyfriend and I went to a drive in movie.
- The days when I came back from travelling and mum would cook me a REAL meal.
- The Christmas, when my parents got a long in order to give my sister and I great day.
- My 15th Birthday.